1. When recycling waste plastics, classification is very difficult and economically uneconomical.
2. Plastic burns easily and produces poisonous gases when burned. For example, when the polystyrene burns produces toluene, this kind of material will cause blindness, inhalation vomiting and other symptoms, PVC combustion will produce hydrogen chloride poisonous gas, in addition to burning, is high-temperature environment, will lead to plastic decomposition of toxic components, such as benzene.
3. Plastics are made from petroleum refining products, and petroleum resources are limited.
4. Plastic buried under the ground for hundreds of years, thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years will not rot.
5. The heat resistance of the plastic is poor, easy to aging.
6. Due to the inability of plastics to degrade naturally, it has become the number one enemy of mankind and has led to the tragic death of many animals. such as zoo monkeys, pelicans, dolphins and other animals, would mistakenly swallow the 1th plastic bottles that the tourists had lost, and finally died of pain without digesting them; looking out on the beautiful pure Sea, approached, in fact, filled with all kinds of plastic rubbish that could not be accommodated by the sea, in the intestines of many dead seabirds samples, A variety of indigestible plastics were found.